- INTRODUCTORY Single Chiropractic Session: ONLY $49
- Single Chiropractic Follow-Up Session: $79.00
- Packages & VIP Memberships Available
What does chiropractic care at Serenity entail?
The chiropractic physician will gather important health history information at the beginning of the first visit in order to provide treatment that is specific to each patient’s need. A careful analysis is performed throughout the treatment while the patient is comfortably lying face down and gentle instrument adjustments are made to very specific areas of the spine and body, as needed. In this specific technique, twisting of the body and neck are not implemented or needed to achieve proper alignment of the spine or body. When chiropractic treatment is complete, a relaxation therapy is administered to the patient by applying a warm compress on the back, and a lightly weighted blanket is rested over the body for comfort and stress-relief.
How does this chiropractic care differ from other facilities?
The chiropractic treatment at Serenity is administered in a relaxing, upscale med-spa. Some differences from other facilities include:
- Careful, customized full-body analysis
- Gentle and effective instrument adjustment is applied with a technique that does not require any twisting of the body and neck in order to achieve proper alignment of the spine or body
- Last 10 minutes includes relaxation therapy: aromatherapy, warm compress on the back, and a lightly weighted blanket rested over the body for comfort and stress relief
Dr. Jamie Mahaney
Jamie Mahaney is a chiropractic physician who earned her doctorate degree at Life University, and a Bachelor of Science degree in Exercise Science at The University of Toledo.
After being introduced to a research-based instrument technique called Activator Methods, she established a primary goal of becoming a well accomplished practitioner in this gentle, yet effective method to deliver specific adjustments. This gave her the ability to hone in on common ailments that so many patients struggle with, such as the chronic back pain, shoulder problems, knee functionality, and jaw issues.
In addition, she acquired extensive knowledge of nutrition awareness within her academia, and the role that our dietary habits play in affecting the digestive system. With this aptitude of understanding, the primary goal is to assist patients on their path to health and healing of the gut. This can directly affect the patient’s treatment outcomes during the course of chiropractic adjustments.
Dr. Mahaney is excited to join the Serenity team to align with the goal towards comprehensive holistic health for all.