- Luxury Facial: $79 (All facials are a 50-60 minute service.)
- Premier Luxury Facial: $94
- Premier Hydrating Facial: $94
- Deep Pore Facial for Oily/Acne Prone Skin Type: $94
- Acupressure Facial for Sinus Relief: $94
- Luxury Back Facial: $99 (Facial for the Back)
Dermaplane Facial: $129
- Four-Layer Signature Peel: $99
- Acne Salicylic & Glycolic Peel: $99
- Wrinkle Glycolic & Retinol Peel: $99
- Skin Lightening Lactic & Kojic Peel: $99
- Organic Passion Peel: $99
- Microderm & Peel: $139
- Perfection Peel with Retinol: $149
Relieve sinus tension and congestion with Serenity’s Acupressure Facial. Enjoy a relaxing Shiatsu Facial with one of Serenity’s licensed estheticians. The Acupressure Facial is an hour long treatment targeting sinus tension and congestion by focusing on sinus pressure points while cleansing, moisturizing, and toning the skin.
An Infrared Sauna Treatment, which reduces sinus inflammation while generating a number of additional health benefits, is highly recommended with this service.
Chemical Peels treat the skin’s superficial layers with active enzymes promoting a healthy glow. Chemical Peels also remove skin’s most superficial layers, leaving the younger, more vital looking skin underneath shining.
The Image Skincare chemical peels at Serenity are both safe and effective in treating dull/tired skin appearance, dehydrated skin, unbalanced/oily/acne prone skin, and irritated or sensitive skin. The Organic Passion Peel is safe for expectant mothers and our Four Layer Signature Peel is one of the only effective treatments for pigmentation concerns associated with Rosacea.
Using a monitored heating device, collagen on the body is heated which stimulates the production. By increasing the collagen, it is able to be manipulated, forcing the fibers to reorient themselves which forces the skin to tighten, giving a more form and youthful look.
Just like you cannot lift weights one time to tone muscles, you must begin with a series of treatments. A minimum of three treatments, four to six weeks apart, are recommended. Follow up treatments will be needed to maintain continuous collagen growth.